Gift bags- for Lemoncraft


I absolutely love Happy Anniversary paper pad from Lemoncraft 🍋. It contains lots of elements to cut out along with matching base papers. From pink, red to blue.


For my inspirational post, I decided to make a gift bag, but I couldn't decide which color to use from this paper pad as the main one, so I picked them all 😀.
I made three gift bags, instead of one, and decorated them with those beautiful fussy-cut elements from the pad and of course with my handmade foamiran flowers .
For the base of the blue bag I used paper from Boy's Little World Collection.




For the base of the pink and the red bag I used papers from Next to me 12x12 paper collection.


I invite you to visit our 🍋 blog to read more about my bags: http://blog.lemoncraft.pl/…/scrapbooking-jak-wykorzystac-el…

Have a nice day!

Komentarji